Sunday, October 4, 2009

best camera

I've been following chase jarvis for a little while now. he's basically awesome at taking pictures. he's also really innovative and developed one of the best iphone photo editing apps currently available (it's called "best camera" and you can find out more about it here).

one of the things chase says, and I've heard other people say, is: "the best camera is the one you have with you". and it's true. my iphone actually has a pretty decent built in camera. and I find that I keep using it to document my life. and now that I can edit (I use 2 or 3 different apps to edit my photos, depending on what I'm wanting to do) right in my phone, its been really fun to see what kind of images I can get. it's kind of a fascinating way to tell a story, because the pictures are always free-spirited and fun, never taken with any sort of agenda. anyway, enough about that. here's some of my recent iphone photos:





5 comments:

Chris said...

Nice. I just downloaded Best Camera a couple of days ago. It's great. I use that and CameraBag. Which other ones do you use?

Andrew and/or Amy said...

is there a way i can get an iphone installed in my head, so i can activate BestCamera by blinking my eyes?

木須炒餅Jerry said...

cool!very creative!avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,情色

boshi said...

When the reality of it is, the cost of 24 regular rubber bands is less than $1. Why pay more for shaped rubber bands, when you can have regular ones for cheaper? Sure, they’re fun to play with and are a great conversation starter, but what is it about them that’s so fascinating, or for some, not fascinating? Students at Monte Vista either love them or hate them.zoobles for girls, and baby carriers for boys, you will love them. Fourth, EFX’s holographic technology contains algorithms and frequencies that interact positively with this energy field in both humans and animals at the cellular level. When placed near the body, especially at key energy centers such as the hands and feet, EFX bracelet’s products will harmonize with the body’s naturally occurring bioelectric frequencies.

Aliseyi said...

gucci outlet online
nike air max sale
coach outlet online
Belstaff
Belstaff jackets
Christian Louboutin outlet
moncler jackets
belstaff
belstaff jackets
Timberland outlet
Louis Vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
ugg cardy outlet
ugg boots outlet
ugg outlet