Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm back

so I went away on a trip. where I turned 30, and where I spent two weeks with brooke driving across america. we drove 5,000 miles, all across the american southwest. I'm going to start uploading some pictures. here's some from our 2nd stop, in austin, texas. it was my first time to austin and I can see why everybody likes it so much. I bought some cowboy boots, ate some tex mex, and really enjoyed the time catching up with larry and catharine. here's a few photos of austin:




3 comments:

The Echerds said...

welcome back. sounds like a great trip.

Tim Byrd said...

those pictures are so cool. glad you're back in town, man.

Natalie_S said...

Got to love those cowboy boots. I generally hate wearing shoes (esp closed toed), but that all changed when I bought my boots.