Monday, February 23, 2009

home again, but only for a day

just got home from san francisco. what a great trip. I was out there with the jons (jon black and jon becker) visiting our digerness friends, and doing some music for a conference with city church in santa cruz. the trip was complete - music with friends, late night delayed flights, long nights and good talks (when I was able to keep my eyes open), a trip to the santa cruz boardwalk, a ride on the santa cruz roller coaster, amoeba records (where I acquired the entire nick drake catalogue), and a meal of cow tongue and pig stomach, which made jon becker somewhat toxic for the plane ride home.

I shot film all weekend, so no photos from me yet. here are a few from the friends.

tomorrow I hit the road with griffin. good times.




No comments: