Thursday, December 11, 2008

just hit 4 ten times

so tonight I had this gig with jon black in nashville, but due to an intense blizzard, we turned around just after crossing the state line and ran home to alabama.  4 alabama boys + snow = tragedy.

on the way back, we stopped at a starbucks (which I love, because I love the man).  clint and I are working on some new promotional videos for the new red mountain christmas cd.  here's a piece of raw footage that clint will probably be mad at me for posting:

6 comments:

Liz said...

who was the 4th?

Patrick Sewell said...

I hope the next time I move I get a real easy phone number, something that's real easy to remember. Something like two two two two two two two two. I would say "Sweet." And then people would say, "Mitch, how do I get ahold of you?" I'd say, "Just press two for a while. And when I answer, you will know you have pressed two enough."

-Mitch Hedberg

Brian T. Murphy said...

liz - I don't know.

patrick - I love MH, and have never heard that before. I swear I wasn't trying to rip him off. thanks for helping me hate myself.

The Sooz said...

I laughed, I hope that's what you were expecting.

Jon Black said...

liz - Robert/Bob-o

BTM - I wish I had the orange juice incident on tape. That would be internet gold!!!!!

Clint Wells said...

jon - to this day i feel bad about wasting that OJ. Gosh, sorry man.

BTM - You SOB.