Sunday, December 7, 2008

barrack wants your gun

recently, I heard someone say "bhusseinO wants all the guns".

I said "wha?"

"yeah btm it's true. once he's prez he's gonna take all the guns away."

"man I had no idea. that is really a shame. I like my guns."

"you have a gun?"

"I have three guns."

"three guns?"

"yes".

"what do you do with them?"

"I shoot them every december 24th. that's about all. and generally, I keep them around to keep people guessing about who BTM really is. same reason I have a six cylinder motorcycle, and a flame thrower."

"you own a flame thrower?"

"no not actually. not at all. but I drew a picture of one once. i'll let you see it sometime."

"I would really like that, btm."

(hug)

4 comments:

The Sooz said...

The video reminds me of my brothers.

The Echerds said...

do you really have a six-cylinder motorcycle?!

e.campbell said...

Brian,

i think you know how i feel about this... i guess registering that domain name was a mistake.

what a waste.

-ellie

evan said...

You know what totally makes this video? The Lowenbrau vest and the crazy laugh. I don't think anyone has to guess about who BTM is after that.