Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween

so this year for halloween, I'm supposed to go to a costume party. I am very stressed out about this. this is because I don't have any costumes. why can't I just go like me? why do I have to put on a cape (brooke wore a cape last night, by the way). I have been talking about my costume party anxiety for weeks now. other people always have great costumes. they look sexy, hilarious, they stay in character all night, they howl at the moon, they eat babies. it's fabulous. me? I got nothing.

and to make matters worse, brooke is making me go to a cage fight tonight. that's right, a cage fight. what is wrong with my wife?

tomorrow, I'm going to mississippi.

7 comments:

Jon Black said...

why are y'all going to a cage fight? That's crazy. Is it at Bell Bottoms?

jacobtubbs said...

brian, you know i support you in most of your heterosexual endeavors, but you cannot go to this cage fight. you must say know. it is organized human savagery. you already own a pit bull from bessemer. this is too much.
say no to cage fighting, brian.

Brian T. Murphy said...

oh yeah I forgot to mention that the cage fight is at the dog track.

The Sooz said...

Cage fights are the best thing since razor blade sandwiches. How could you not enjoy that? I will tell you though, I prefer staying up late, all by myself. It's how I spend my Friday and Saturday nights these days.

actionlizjax said...

Back to Zed...
we're right around the corner and would love to puppysit if you and Brooke ever want to drop him off. Also have kids and a dog who'd love to do some socializing.
Liz Jackson

Clint Wells said...

once you quit acting like a wiener and actually came to the party you were fine. And your costume was rad. Pictures on my log soon.

Tell CM I said hello and tell Mississippi it is a sorry excuse for a southern state.

Benj said...

Cage fighting? You should write more about this.