Thursday, October 2, 2008

Christmas Record available for pre-order

the christmas record, which we have been working on for over a year, is finally finished. you can pre-order it now, and your cd will ship out once it arrives (expected oct. 13). there's so much I can say about this project that I kind of don't know where to start. I'll just say this: it's all ashley singing. and we stayed very true to traditional melodies and arrangements. the goal was to create a christmas record that we would actually want to listen to.

go here to listen

go here for ordering information

and mark your calendars: december 22 we're playing a christmas concert at workplay.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

The samples sound awesome!! You did both of my favorite Christmas songs, so I'm happy. I can't wait to get a copy! And I'll promo it on my blog when it comes out (since Ash and AJ are regular characters on it, all of my readers feel like they know her).

BB said...

Wow - I'd forgotten how great a hymn "Let All Mortal Flesh..." is.

Nice artwork too!

Natalie_S said...

The samples sound great. I'm so glad you included "Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silent" and "Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus." You don't find them on many collections, but they are wonderful Advent hymns.