Monday, August 4, 2008

the hildebrands

last week while I was in new york, I spent some time with my friends jeannie and chris, and their son owen. they live in williamsburg, so after about 90 minutes of getting lost in brooklyn, I finally ended up at their place and we got lunch, walked around and took some photos. I got some really cool shots of old industrial willamsburg that I have posted on my flickr, but here I'll just share some of the shots of their family. it's always great to visit with old friends...








2 comments:

Jeannie said...

thanks for the pictures - those are probably the best family shots we'll ever have. Looking forward to the next time we see you in NYC (on the first bitterly cold day of the year, i'm sure...)

Dana said...

Hey Brian, thanks for finding me on Facebook. I was scrolling down your blog and saw these pics... I was like "I know that dude from somewhere!" And yeah, he preaches at Resurrection Pres in Williamsburg. I checked it out about six weeks ago and he spoke that Sunday. I live in Brooklyn, about a twenty minute bus ride from Williamsburg. Small world.

Also, you blogged about Drew Holcomb. I know his family in Memphis (but not him, actually). My friends lived with the parents last year and love them dearly. Let me know if you know any of my bffs. Haha.