Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the shulls

"you really just have no idea how much you are going to love your kids"

that's what jared said to me as he watched his kids play, a huge smile stretched across his face, and as he bent down and picked up his sons and kissed them.

jared's been a good friend for a long time. he's a fantastic musician, and an emmy award winning producer. his wife, mohana, is a true chilean princess, and she always makes me smile, and to hear her talk is to listen to a woman sing. it was a pleasure to visit and take a few pictures.







7 comments:

The Shulls said...

Brian, I can't thank you enough for having you all over at our place. It was a wonderful time! I enjoyed every bit of it and would love to make it happen again. I enjoyed talking to Brooke so much... she is awesome! It felt so refreshing considering my lack of friends here!

The pics are amazing... I always knew it would be like that. You are SO talented... it's really amazing...

After you were gone I realized what a terrible hostess I am!!! I left the appetizer in the fridge!!!! besides the fact I forgot to make the biscuits... i promise to improve for next time!

We LOVE you guys :)

Mohana

Katharine F. Bedsole said...

Brian,

Kat Foster Bedsole here. I am not sure if you remember me but we were at Auburn and RUF a few years together. Love your words and hearing your struggles.

Kat

Jeff and Brandi Koonce said...

Yay!! I love those people! Thank you so much for doing this for them.

It is a great gift that you gave them

Brian T. Murphy said...

mohana - the pleasure was entirely mine. thanks for feeding us and sharing the evening with us. it was wonderful.

kat - hello - good to hear from you.

brandi - your idea...

katie said...

i love the family shot... the second to last... it's full of life.

Camille said...

Jared Shull is one of my favorite people ever. His friendship at Samford was a gift of grace to me. These pictures are amazing of his precious family.
This is Aaron's wife by the way.

Supabloggasuprememama said...

wow Brian...you just keep getting better! I'm so behind...bravo toi you and your mad skills!