Tuesday, June 17, 2008

tomorrow morning I'll be on the news













CBS42 recently redid their set, and they used one of my photos as the new backdrop. I'll be talking about it on-air for their morning show tomorrow.

link to article about the new set here.

here is a link to the original photo.

brett echerd needs some credit for this as well because he was manning the truck which I was riding in for these shots. we both nearly lost our lives, parked on the side of a narrow interstate bridge. definitely the most dangerous photo I've made to date.

9 comments:

george said...

very cool.

Patrick Sewell said...

Wow, congratulations.

Benj said...

It might make television news worth watching.

shawn avery said...

this is excellent. talk about "visibility". NICE. i'll spread the word.

BB said...

that's it. you've sold out. I miss the days when BTM wasn't a household name...

Matthew Smith said...

It appears that the Murphys control the local Birmingham media. At this point, you can probably take on the title of "media mogul."

Liz said...

what can i say? you're a pro. i'm proud to have your work blown up to a 24x36 poster on my living room wall. pretty soon the masses will follow..

quit your day job already.

Brian T. Murphy said...

thanks everyone. it was fun this morning. brooke said that the anchor ladies were flirting with me. I told her that they were probably not doing that.

liz - I'm now part time at the day job.

ck said...

awesome.