Tuesday, June 10, 2008

photos from friday night.

friday night I'm headed home and I get a message from liz wells, saying that she printed up one of my photos and it's hanging in her house (clint blogged about this). I was curious to see it so I went by their house, and she had it framed and hanging in the front room. and she had it printed HUGE, and it looked so much better than I had ever seen it. so I decided three things: 1. that I needed to start printing out some of my photos. 2. that I really need to move forward with some sort of gallery show with t.scott in the near future. 3. that I wanted to take some photos immediately.

I skipped dinner, drove through town, and grabbed this set of photos (including the current header, my favorite from the set).


11 comments:

shawn avery said...

the top photo... i dig the red color of the building on the right and the clouds of course. that's the corner of 5th and 22nd st north, with the international meth hotel in the background.

amanda hannah said...

brian, these are amazing. the header is my favorite also.

bruce said...

i agree with shawn - how do you get the differing look in a photo (is this a totally naive question - i know nothing about photography, which i nonetheless find interesting)

Ang said...

your photos are AMAZING!!!

do you have a photo-blog, or just the flickr site?

Sara Leah said...

Chris Mitchell posted about the new CBS set. I loved your photo that he used for the backdrop. That's awesome.

Danielle said...

i love these. im addicted to your flickr site, by the way. :)

supa said...

love your work. you need to have a gallery showing! that would be awesome. and congrats to brooke on her beautiful mag cover photo! still checking in ramdomly...glad you guys are well

Ash

Matt Barnes said...

Really cool, and I definitely think your work is on par to have a gallery showing of some kind. As for your latest shots, they're absolutely killer. All the colors, clouds, street scenes and of course, the wide angle views. Nice work as always, BTM.

Andrew and/or Amy said...

I've always secretly wanted a book of alleyway photos.
Could I commission you?

Susannah said...

I still don't get why your clouds look the way they do.

rebekka said...

Those are ridiculously gorgeous.