Sunday, April 6, 2008

to twelve people, I am uncle brian

I have a lot of nieces and nephews, and I can honestly say that being an uncle is one of the most enjoyable types of relationship in my life. and it helps when all 12 of the kids are so cool. they make me laugh a lot.

friday night, brooke and I went and babysat for two of them. I won't tell you their names, because I want to protect their internet identity, but we had a lot of fun hanging out for a few hours. and it was raining, and there were puddles, and I had my camera with me like I always do.








5 comments:

Aaron said...

with all the crap you have gotten on your blog, i thought i would say that i bet your a great uncle.

Liz said...

12. damn.

Jeff Irwin said...

12 = ridiculous
clint is the most reasonable person i know.

The Shulls said...

Make that 14. You'll always be Uncle Brian to my children. And I love your photos. You really have a gift. Seriously.

Jared

Supabloggasuprememama said...

this is beautiful photography, Brian! you have an eye! ;)