Sunday, March 9, 2008

porsche advertising

I was recently commissioned by porsche to help update their marketing photos, specifically for their porsche driving school, which happens here in birmingham at the barber motorsports park.

actually that's not true. but porsche, if you are reading this and you like these photos, I'll be happy to trade them for a car. thanks.  actually barber you too.  you both need new photos for your website...

been doing a lot of photography this weekend. I think about 13 hours yesterday - and then I was up till 3am editing. I was out at barber (first time there) in the morning and I had a media pass and I was having fun. apparently they will let you go anywhere you want when you have a media pass...


full set here.




11 comments:

Liz said...

porsche = hotness

excellent shots.

brett said...

yeah man very good shooting. that silver is so nice.

Brian T. Murphy said...

liz - I agree. I've always thought that porsches were pretty awesome. I like the old school 911s a lot.

brett - thanks man. on my way to the track I was looking up at the sky and thinking, "I am all over this crap".

Anonymous said...

your photos are not that good, actually.

BrentR said...

BTM, why is Obama posting on your blog anonymously? I didn't think he had anything to hide...

Anonymous said...

Yeah your photos suck. My three year old daughter, Frances, could take better pictures.

evan said...

That anonymous guy is such a jerk. I however think you are great. Sometimes I look at the clouds and think, "it's a BTM DAY!"

BB said...

"I was recently commissioned by porsche to help update their marketing photos, specifically for their porsche driving school..."

I almost stopped breathing at that point. Very funny.

Don't you love that place? If you didn't go into the museum and see the thousands of amazing motorcycles, you'll just have to call in sick today and go back. Can't believe that something that cool is 15 miles from our neighborhood.

Liz said...

i'm a fan of the 96-98 model 911's. in 99 they changed the headlights, made them more elongated and i think it takes away from the look of the car.

BB said...

Liz - the 993's (mid 90's) are the best 911's of all. When they switched to the "fried egg" headlights they also switched from air cooled engine to water cooled (w/ radiator = boring). That was,sadly the end of the classic 911.
At least the new ones (997's) have the look down.

Kari said...

Brian, do you ever just sit back and laugh at these anonymous comments? They obviously love your photography if they stop in to look. Just wanted to tell you that these shots are gorgeous!!!!