Thursday, February 7, 2008

home again.

just landed late tonight from san francisco. we never really spent any time in the city on this trip, mostly we spent our time in santa cruz, palo alto, sacramento, napa, and healdsburg (sonoma). had a really busy weekend playing music (and a great time playing as well), and then spent a couple days in the wine country where brooke and I drank some good wine, ate some good food, and relaxed as much as we could.

surprisingly, I had almost no time for photos. on the way to the airport, I stopped to take some photos of and around golden gate for about 15 minutes. other than that, my camera stayed in the bag the whole time. I wish I had more time for photography when I traveled.

8 comments:

Queen of the Squirrels said...

Every time I see your photos, I can't help but go "wow" inside my head...

Patrick Sewell said...

Yeah, those are great. What software do you use to edit?

Christy said...

Yea, you should do that with my M photo!

Elisa M said...

San Fran is my favorite place ever! I felt like I was there and could almost taste the air right next to the bridge.

Jeff and Brandi Koonce said...

your pictures are always pretty. almost refreshing.-brandi

Kari said...

I so love the pictures. I feel like I'm in a beautiful dream....Gallery Shoooooowwww (I'm singing those words soprano)

Daniel Hames said...

Brian- they're awesome. Great work! Tom will be drooling.

Brian T. Murphy said...

queen - thanks. you are very kind.

patrick - photomatix, lightroom, and iphoto.

christy - I'll see about that...

elisa - seriously, I love san francisco. I think it's my favorite american city.

brandi - thanks. and I got your suggestion for going to the fairgrounds. I want to do that.

kari - we'll see.

dan - thanks man. and good to hear from you. and I owe you an email and some songs, don't I? sorry man, getting behind on all sorts of emails these days...