Friday, February 1, 2008

headed to california

so, I'm headed to california. if you are in santa cruz over the weekend, say hello. or if you are in sacramento sunday night, come out to valley springs, where red mountain will be doing a concert, starting 5:30pm.

there are other reasons I am going to california. like, visiting with all friends digerness, visiting the town of palo alto, and finally, getting some vacation time and drinking as much napa valley wine as possible with my wife.

also, I don't really like this photo. it was one of the first I ever took with my D50, and, well, there is so much I don't like about it that I don't even know where to start. but it was all I had handy that referenced california or the bay area so there you go.

5 comments:

The Amy said...

I want to come! I love the bay area. Such a great place to be...always.

kristen said...

Have a great time :)

Now I'm singing Phantom Planet's "California." thankyouverymuch.

katie said...

oooh, share a bottle with us. ;)

Courtlan said...

It's a nice picture. Sorry you feel so negatively about it. Enjoy your trip.

Under The Mountain said...

I'm going to California in my mind.