Thursday, July 12, 2007

okay people.

seriously, saturday night at the speakeasy is going to be huge. the spots are blowing up and we all know it. the tv people are going to be there to film us, and basically help us blow up. and by blow up, I mean explode. with music. picture a bomb filled with musical notes and it just blowing up. it's going to be awesome. and I'm not even joking about the tv people.

so. see you saturday night. music starts 9:30. it's going to be fantastic. oh, and bring $5 and we'll give you a brand new spots compact disc which can be read by laser beams. that's a really good value and you can't deny it. $5 for laser technology and music that makes you punch your sister in the armpit.

6 comments:

Elisa Munoz said...

The picture in that link was very disturbing to me. I am not sure what that says about me. BUT, I am coming to see the Spots, and we all know what that says about me. i am cool and like good, explosive music.
Elisa

t.sc said...

I didn't know you were in a rock and roll band! That' awsome!

tsc

Katie said...

why is it always the sister that gets punched? i am sad that i will not be there saturday to see you guys blowing up!

Benj said...

Man, I really wish I could make it to this. I actually thought about driving out there, but I have to be on a bus to Colorado on Sunday. I want to buy one of these CDs from you guys, so don't sell them all.

shawn avery said...

HAHA.

omg.

like.

HAHA.

Brian T. Murphy said...

elisa - sorry to disturb. it's what I do sometimes. glad you are coming tomorrow night. should be a fun time...

tsc - totally!

katie - too bad you can't make it. someday we'll come play atlanta and blow atlanta up, and then you can rock out with us. we'll give nia some drum sticks or something. and sisters are good for punching. that's just the way it is.

benj - well, it would have been a long drive that is for sure. but I've never regretted a road trip. hopefully we'll hang out again soon...

shawn - I've got mad jokes.