Monday, June 25, 2007

san francisco

just got in from a weekend in san francisco. I met with my friend karl digerness, and as is becoming our annual custom, we spent an entire saturday in his studio working on music. karl in particular was doing most of the work, as we were tracking his vocals on several different songs for an upcoming record. the trip had the added bonus of allowing me to see joseph digerness, who had just arrived back in san francisco the day before I got there. and I also sat in on sunday morning and played piano at city church. always a blast. also, it happened to be gay pride week.

below are some photos from trips to san francisco last year. I didn't have time to take many photos this year.


3 comments:

nicholas said...

Very nice pictures. .

So did you catch "gay" while you were over there?

Benj said...

Nice. I can't wait to hear what you guys did.

My brother just went on his honeymoon in San Francisco, by the way. He said it was really cool. Obviously they didn't see a gay while they were there.

Brian T. Murphy said...

nick - I didn't. I did, however, have a fantastic time. I love san francisco.

benj - yeah I'll send some tracks soon. I intend to finish tracking in 6-8 weeks (seriously). san francisco is cool, literally. people were wearing winter coats when I was there 2 days ago.